Conference Key Note
Speaking services from David Tovey
David Tovey had been speaking professionally for more than 20 years. Whether running a workshop, seminar or master class or speaking at an international conference David has a reputation for inspiring audiences to take action.
Author of best seller ‘Principled Selling’ published by Kogan page and hundreds of published articles – his unique and practical, ‘been there done that’ insight into growing business by building long term trusted relationships, client focused teams and developing inspirational leaders is in more demand today than ever.
“I have had the privilege of helping hundreds of organisations and thousands of individuals to master the art of building amazing business relationships, increase profitable sales and inspire their people to deliver outstanding results. I have made this my life’s work and I would love to help you and your organisation”
David delivers conference presentations where he does more than share his knowledge and expertise. David provides audiences with valuable insight that will equip people with ideas and inspire them to take action, making a positive difference to their organisations.
His presentations are engaging, relevant, thought provoking and inspiring. Each presentation is tailored to your organisations objectives and typically addresses issues relating to:
- Building amazing business relationships
- Selling in the social media age
- Selling for ‘unnatural’ sales people
- Trust – the ultimate differentiator
- Business development for professionals
- The psychology of selling
- Inbound and content marketing
- Leading and inspiring others
- Engaging your hidden sales force
- Delivering an amazing client experience
- Recruiting and keeping the best people
- Developing resilience and a positive attitude
- Developing new opportunities – making key client management work
- Personal motivation
- Professional speaking
If you would like to know more about David’s conference presentations email email@example.com or call him direct on +44 (0)7823 322568.